En una única sesión nos encargaremos de daros todas las pautas que necesitareis para el día a día, consejos útiles, ejercicios personalizados para trabajar con vuestro perro, practicaremos con vosotros en casa, en la calle y resolveros todas las dudas que puedan surgir durante el proceso.
"CADA UNO TENEMOS EL PERRO QUE QUEREMOS TENER, PERO NO PODEMOS QUEJARNOS DESPUES DE TENER EL PERRO QUE TENEMOS"
In a single session we will take care of giving you all the guidelines you will need for day to day, useful advice, personalized exercises to work with your dog, we will practice with you at home, on the street and solve all the doubts that may arise during the process .
"EACH ONE OF US HAS THE DOG WE WANT TO HAVE, BUT WE CANNOT COMPLAIN AFTER WE HAVE THE DOG WE HAVE"
The basis of a healthy life begins with a quality and healthy food. Each food has properties that can benefit an older, energetic, fearful, sore dog ... or simply because we want a shinier coat, that is more agile ... or because it may be extra pounds.
"DID YOU KNOW THAT A DOG'S FEED SHOULD BE 85% MEAT"
The videos of our channel and the comments of the clients speak for themselves. The tour consists of:
- Presentation and socialization guidelines
- Resolution of doubts
- Improve the bond between dog and family
- Work on proprioception, stress reduction , smell, correct handling of the leash, guidelines for loosening them ... and more.
LOOK AT THE VIDEOS OF EACH EXCURSION AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT WE ARE REFERRING TO
"NATURE AND GOOD COMPANY, CAN YOU ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE?"
- Occupational therapy: for patients who have to adapt to routines after overcoming an illness.
- Psychotherapy: resolve mental conditions.
- Group therapy: for patients who feel alone, excluded or have gone through the same trauma.
- Cognitive therapy: especially indicated for emotions.
"WHO HASN'T FEELED SAD, ALONE OR SICK AT ANY TIME?"
- In 2017 there were more than 280,000 dogs registered in Madrid compared to 141,000 boys and girls under 5 years of age, or 290,000 if we count up to 9 years of age.
- Almost 40% of those under 36 have a dog.
- In Spain there are more than 5,000,000 dogs, more than 20% of households.
IT IS TIME TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BEST FRIEND WITH OUR WORKSHOPS IN SCHOOLS, CAMPS OR COMPANIES
"IT IS NEVER SOON OR LATE TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW, KNOW YOUR DOG BETTER"
What does our tour include?
- Smell exercises and stress reduction
- Walk without discomfort or too many distractions
- Let him calmly do his business
- Socialization with more dogs
"THE WALKS HAVE TO BE OF QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY"
Immortalize those moments with your dog with an authentic photography professional.
We know that nobody takes care of your dog like yourself and that you want the best for him, so we offer you a daycare service while you are working or have to do something. This way you will be entertained and you will not be left alone at home, with the peace of mind that you are in good hands.